The Office Frog


For this mash-up, I imported my previous Frog Clicker model from Meshmixer and began to work on it within Rhino 6. I was very frustrated working in rhino at the beginning since I am more comfortable working in 2 dimensions like in illustrator. So, there were a lot of growing pains working with 3D planesAnother problem I had was having to go back into Meshmixer to divide up certain pieces of the figure like the eyes.  

On the other hand, it was so much fun being able to render into “photo-realistic” views. The materials alone made quite a drastic impact on the final product. I added a plastic material to the frog and realized that the plastic made the frog look slimy. For the fly, I added a glass material to the eyes and wings.  

 

I decided to only add one spotlight into my rendering to make the image look like it was outside so there would be only one shadow. I also had a gradient of green to brown to illustrate a grassy dirt ground










Comments

Popular Posts