Experimentation with papercraft

So, for my first paper design, I created a mini-Dinosaur. When my boyfriend and I started dating he kept acting like a Dinosaur and he would make weird Dinosaur noises in public. (embarrassing but funny) Now every time I think about dinosaurs, I think about him.  Also, his birthday is coming up and I kind of want to design something like this for him












The Foot 










The Hand 















 

The Horn








The Body














The Eye








I thought about things that are important to me and deodorant is a MUST in my life. I'm also very interested in packaging design and thought this would be a good start in a fun experiment...




The Body




The top





the bottom  with the spinner




keys have very unique shapes so I designed a key








Comments

Popular Posts