Paper Dino

 



Body (cut into two) & top horn



Horns & Arms                                                                  Legs, Eyes and Mouth 





For this project, I had to redo my 3D model because of the flaws that I discovered while laying it out. I spent the majority of my time redoing and sharpening each shape of the little dinosaur. I'm very proud of how this turned out and have even attempted to put it together after printing it out. I didn't use cardstock, so it was a struggle, but I got to see many of the flaws in my templates. I have attempted to fix many of the mistakes before printing them onto cardstock.

With Rhino, I feel a little bit lost. There are certain features that I am not properly using. Sometimes I get dizzy because of the lack of knowledge on how to control the perspective but I pushed through for this project and I'm very happy with the result. 





Comments

Popular Posts